WhiteConsult Inverter installment payment plan in Nigeria
Due to the prevailing issues that has bedeviled our power industry, it has become very necessary for homes & office unit to generate their own alternative source of energy and become less reliable on the main grid. White Consult Technology Ltd, a leading energy firm has over the last 3 years set a vision to provide ALTERNATIVE POWER SOLUTIONS to 256 homes/office unit yearly. We have constantly rolled out several packages to encourage people to key into the vision.
It is on this note that we launch our Installment payment plan to encourage the number of subscribers and enable it fit into the budget of an average salary earner. The plan is properly tailored to take care of every home/office unit with different Inverter capacity factored in. For guidance, do check the image below:
HOW TO QUALIFY:
1. Minimum of 1 year in paid employment with or being a business owner with substantive proof.
2. Have a utility bill with address of present location the Inverter will be installed.
3. Salary account with any Nigerian commercial Bank.
WHAT WE’LL REQUIRE:
1. The last 8 months statement of account of applicant from the Bank where salary is being paid to/ Primary account of business owner.
2. Employee: 3 months payslip from the last 6months/employment letter.
3. Proof of government issued Identification ( Drivers license, national I.D, international passport, voters card)
4. Direct debit facility for applicants with savings account
5. Post dated cheques to cover loan duration for applicants with current account